Schools are on a 2 hour delay Friday, February 7, 2020

We appreciate your patience today as we dealt with changing and unpredictable weather. Out of an abundance of caution, we will be operating on a two-hour delay for Friday, February 7th. In addition, Jesse Bobo is without power and will be closed. A two-hour delay will allow much needed time and daylight for us to assess roads and determine if it will be safe for student drivers, buses, and parents to travel safely. We will continue to communicate with the National Weather Service and keep our parents informed if anything should change. We understand that some of our families may be dealing with storm damage. If that prevents your child from attending school, please send a note when they return.

*All CDC classes that dismiss at 10:30 will be canceled because of the two-hour delay.